- Kikkoman Corporation is a Japanese food manufacturer. Its main products and services include soy sauce, food seasoning and flavoring, mirin, shōchū, and sake, juice and other beverages, pharmaceuticals, and restaurant management services.
- Because of its use of extravagant gold leaves, it looks gorgeous, and fresh when poured into a glass. This product brings you the best of Japan and is suitable as a gift or souvenir. It is especially popular among men and women in their 20s.
- Volume: 500ml
- Alcohol degree: 13%
- Production region: Kikkoman
- Type of wine: Gold Leaf Plum Wine
- Ingredients: Japanese Nanko-ume fruit, brandy, sugar, gold leaf
- It uses 100% domestic plums and its distinguishing feature is its detailed process of creation.
- When poured into a glass, the gold leaves give the color of this drink a sense of luxury.
- On every sip, you can enjoy a refreshing flavor that is both sweet and elegant.
- Kikkoman is characterized as being easy to drink, whether you drink it chilled, straight, on the rocks, or parted with soda.