- “Boraginoru A suppository 10” is fit to ampulla suppository that is inserted directly, working four kinds of components onto the affected area quickly melts at body temperature, superior to pain, bleeding, swelling and itching caused by hemorrhoids suppository is for the hemorrhoid disease to be effective.
- The affected area irritation less insertion easy oleaginous base is damaged and protection, will help smooth defecation
4 kinds of ingredients work, and have excellent effects on pain, bleeding, swelling, and itching caused by hemorrhoids.
- Prednisolone acetate suppresses bleeding, swelling and itching, lidocaine hurts,
- It will reduce itching.
- Allantoin heals wounds and repairs tissues, as well as vitamin E acetate
- Steal improves blood circulation and helps relieve hemorrhoids.
How to use
Dosage: Remove the encapsulation and insert the following dosage to the anus:
- For Adults (15-years old and above) – take 1pc. twice a day
- For (under 15-years old) – Not allowed to use
Usage: Insertion after bowel movements, after bathing, or before going to bed is effective.
- Cut 1pc. out of the aluminum sheet.
- Open the right and left with both hands and take out the suppository.
- Hold the bottom of the suppository and push it fully with the fingers until the full dose of suppository enters the anus.
*Be careful not to hurt your fingers with the aluminum containers.
Dosage and Administration:
- If the suppository is soft, use it after cooling for a while. If the surface of the suppository becomes too hard due to cold season or storage at low temperature, use it after making the surface warm by hand.
- It should only be used for the anus.
- Adhere strictly to usage and dosage.
- Prednisolone Acetate Ester. . . . 1mg (It relieves inflammation, bleeding, swelling, and itching.)
- Lidocaine. . . . 60mg (It relieves pain (in the genitals) and itching.)
- Allantoin. . . . 20mg (It cures wounds and repairs tissue.)
- Vitamin E Acetate (Tocopherol Acetate) . . . . 50mg (It improves peripheral blood circulation and congestion.)