Create the perfect sweet-looking face that’s as soft and light as a marshmallow! And it guards your skin from UV rays in everyday life!
Achieve a matte finish that conceals pores and hides any unevenness in your complexion. A face powder for finishing your foundation and touching up your make-up through the day. Handy pressed formulation that’s easy to carry in your bag.
Features and Benefits
1. Create a sweet-looking face
– a delicate powder that combines the smoothness of silk and the softness of a marshmallow
2. Additive-free mineral formulation for easy make-off
– kind to your skin – contains 72% mineral ingredients.
– no need to use special cleansers when removing your make-up – ordinary facial wash is fine!
– free from surfactants, tar-based pigments, alcohol and fragrance.
3. Formulation that prevents make-up wearing off
– contains shine-preventing powder. This absorbs sebum, preventing shininess, stickiness and make-up fade
4. Rich in 10 Beauty Essences
(a) Moisturizing agents
– Aloe vera leaf extract, rosemary extract, chamomile extract, lemon extract
(b) Toning agents
– Horse chestnut extract, perilla (shiso) leaf extract
(c) Emollient agents
– Squalane, olive oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil
5. Concealing Performance
– The two different-sized types of spherical powder particles create a light-scattering effect, making it hard to notice areas of concern, such as pores and unevenness of skin texture
Choose between the following shades:
– [MO] Matte Ochre: A matte light ochre that will make your skin look brighter in an instant.
– [MB] Matte Beige Ochre: An ochre shade that quickly and easily blends into your skin.
– [ML] Matte Light Ochre: A bright ochre, for a highly translucent look.
– [MP] Matte Pink Ochre : A peach ochre that creates a softer expression
How to use
Position in your makeup routine:
– Skincare → makeup base Powder → foundation (a liquid or cream formulation is recommended) → Marshmallow Finish Powder.
– Place some of the powder on the puff, as though gently stroking it, then tap the puff on the back of your hand to remove any excess powder before applying it to your skin.