– Spirulina 100% is a natural health food made from blue-green algae and contains over 30 beneficial nutrients.
– Spirulina consist of 5 major nutrients such as protein, calories, glucidic, fibers, lipids. Additionally, 12 kinds of vitamins, and as many as 11 kinds of minerals are contained. In addition, 20 kinds of amino acids including 9 kinds of essential amino acids that cannot be produce by human body are contained.
– Approximately 50-80 grams of vegetable protein can be found in 100 grams of Spirulina and this protein, containing a fine balance of all essential amino acids , is superior in quality.
– Spirulina is a food product, so you may take it with other health foods or medicines. It’s probably easier to understand if you think of it as a green or yellow vegetable that has been dried.
– Spirulina is a food, so it is suitable for all people, from babies to the elderly. Some people mix the Spirulina granules with their babies’ food and give it to them that way.
– Spirulina 100% also provides an excellent balance of minerals and vitamins including beta carotene, Calcium and Magnesium. Nutrients in Spirulina 100% are readily digested and absorbed by the body, so none of its nutritional benefits are lost. It is excellent in combating imbalances arising from lifestyle habits and it is effective in overcoming and preventing various disorders arising from a poorly balanced diet, including insufficient intake of vegetables.
– Spirulina 100% taken before meals is also beneficial for those who are on a diet and want to cut their calory intake.
– Recommend it to people who want to enjoy good health every day.
How to use
– 3 times per day (10 to 12 tablets per time) 40 tablets per days with hot water or water as prescribed: By JHFA — JapanHealth Food & Nutrition Association.
– Spirulina 100% is a natural food supplement can be consumed anytime of the day.
Spirulina 100% contains approximately 64 to 75 times more beta carotene than spinach, plus a wide and balanced spectrum of nutrients, including vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, E, folic acid, and Pantothenic acid, as well as minerals such as Potassium, Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, and Iron.