- Spirulina 100% is a natural health food made from blue-green algae and contains over 30 beneficial nutrients.
- Spirulina consist of 5 major nutrients such as protein, calories, glucidic, fibers, lipids. Additionally, 12 kinds of vitamins, and as many as 11 kinds of minerals are contained. In addition, 20 kinds of amino acids including 9 kinds of essential amino acids that cannot be produce by human body are contained.
- Approximately 50-80 grams of vegetable protein can be found in 100 grams of Spirulina and this protein, containing a fine balance of all essential amino acids , is superior in quality.
- Spirulina is a food product, so you may take it with other health foods or medicines. It’s probably easier to understand if you think of it as a green or yellow vegetable that has been dried.
- Spirulina is a food, so it is suitable for all people, from babies to the elderly. Some people mix the Spirulina granules with their babies’ food and give it to them that way.
Features and Benefits:
- Contains all major nutrients in a well-balanced manner
- Good digestion and absorption. 95% digestibility in 2 hours
- Alkaline food
- Approximately 70% of vegetable protein containing 18 kinds of amino acids is contained
- A treasure trove of vitamins and minerals
- Contains unsaturated fatty acids γ-linolenic acid and linoleic acid
- Beta carotene is contained 10 times as much as carrots and 60 times as much as spinach.
- Rich in chlorophyll
- Rich in vitamin B12, which is difficult to get from the diet
- Richly contains protein, iron, vitamin, calcium, magnesium and zink.
- Improve immunity and keep your body healthy
- Promising effect as diet support
- Excellent digestion and absorption
- Spirulina helps to supplement the body with essential vitamins and minerals. Enhances health, improves the body’s immune resistance; helps to limit the aging process, helps to beautify skin.
- Supports to reduce atherosclerosis, reduces blood cholesterol levels, diabetes, high blood pressure.
How to use
- 3 times per day (10 to 12 tablets per time) 40 tablets per days with hot water or water as prescribed: By JHFA — JapanHealth Food & Nutrition Association.
- Spirulina 100% is a natural food supplement can be consumed anytime of the day.
Spirulina 100% contains approximately 64 to 75 times more beta carotene than spinach, plus a wide and balanced spectrum of nutrients, including vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, E, folic acid, and Pantothenic acid, as well as minerals such as Potassium, Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, and Iron.