- DHC Flavoured Moisture Lip Cream – Honey with Placenta. One of the best selling moisturizing lip balm in Japan and here is reason why – DHC Fragrance Moisture Lip Cream is made with natural essential oil and other ingredients, such as placenta extract, Vitamin C and E, and olive squalane, which help keep your lips moist, healthy and beautiful.
- Also, it is free from coloring and paraben. Take good care of your lips with DHC Flavoured Moisture Lip Cream. Don’t let winter and dry air to ruin your lips and keep them as beautiful as they originally are!
DHC Flavored Moisture Lip Cream 1.5g – 3 types
- DHC Flavored Moisture Lip Cream 1.5g (Rose – Rosemary) : Provides long-lasting moisture for more luscious-looking lips. Blended with skin-softening botanicals, it glides on smoothly to instantly hydrate your lips to keep them feeling pampered, soft and dewy—never rough or chapped. Great as a primer for your favorite lip color.
- DHC Flavored Moisture Lip Cream 1.5g (Blue – Mint) : It can be naturally blended with the lips, and it can be moisturized and lustrous for a long time. It is supplemented with aloe vera extract, licorice inducer and vitamin E to nourish and nourish ingredients.Effectively prevent the lips from being rough and chapped. Leaves lips smooth, bright and vibrant
- DHC -Flavored Moisture Lip Cream 1.5g (Orange – Honey) : provides long-lasting hydration and soothes with a soft scent of natural honey. Olive squalene, aloe extract and chamomile extract help prevent lips from dryness and irritation. Placenta extract, vitamin C derivative and vitamin E leave lips looking smoother and shinier. No added colorants or parabens.
- A botanical lip balm that is safe to use without fragrance, coloring, or fragile skin.
- Effectively prevent the lips from being rough and chapped. Leaves lips smooth, bright and vibrant
- Can be worn under lipstick to prime or over for added gloss.
- Vitamin E nourishes and fights visible signs of aging, including vertical lines.
- Aloe soothes and olive oil neutralizes free radicals.
How to use:
- Rub hands together to warm it up and make it more spreadable.
- Heal cracked fingertips during winter; whenever you apply cream to your lips， cover the cracked area with a nice thick layer too， to seal in moisture and protect the area.
- Dab along your cheekbones later in the day to shine up dull skin and look glowy.