- Iron is not only an important component of heme and myoglobin, but also contributes to the transportation and utilization of oxygen. It is an indispensable mineral in the human body. It is taken together with vitamin B12 and folic acid to help the formation of nucleic acids, nuclear proteins and red blood cells, and to maintain healthy vitality.
- The iron contained in food can be divided into heme iron and non-heme iron. The former is rich in animal foods; the latter is rich in plant foods. Since the absorption rate of non-heme iron is low, it is recommended to take as much as possible the absorption of heme iron; or when eating plant food rich in non-heme iron, eat it with vitamin C-rich food. Promote iron absorption.
- Food sources: animal foods such as liver, meat, fish, and clam, and plant foods such as spinach, seaweed, peanuts, and black sesame.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid are added to heme iron. Especially, it is a supplement that efficiently supplements the iron content that women tend to lack.
- Recommended for those who are worried about iron deficiency or for those who have grown up.
- Iron is a nutrient required to make red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid are nutrients that help the formation of red blood cells.
- Folic acid is a nutrient that contributes to the normal development of the fetus.
How to use
Take 2 tablets with warm water a day.
※Do not use the desiccant/deoxidizer attached.
※Please follow the daily recommended amount and eat more.
※If you feel uncomfortable or have food allergies, stop eating.
※Please close the seal immediately after eating and eat it as soon as possible.
※Please keep it in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
※Please place it where children cannot get it.