- Eve A is formulated with allyl isopropyl acetyl urea and caffeine anhydrous to enhance the analgesic and antipyretic effects of ibuprofen, which is effective in easing pain and heat.
- It works firmly under pain and suppresses it well.
- It is a small film-coated tablet that is easy to use.
- Eve A table is only a small film-coated antipyretic analgesic tablet to relieve inflammation and pain.
- Eve A tablet contains ibuprofen which is quick and effective on pain and fever.
- It also contains allyl isopropyl acetyl urea and anhydrous caffeine to enhance its sedative and antipyretic effect.
Efficacy / effect
- Menstrual pain (physiological pain), headache, toothache, sore throat, arthralgia, muscle pain, neuralgia, back pain, stiff shoulder pain,
- Pain after tooth extraction, bruise, ear pain, fracture pain, sprain pain, trauma pain
- Relieving fever during chills and fever
Ingredients and Quantity in 2 tablets
- Ibuprofen – 150mg
- Allyl isopropyl acetyl urea – 60mg
- Anhydrous caffeine – 80mg
Additives: croscarmellose Na, silicic anhydride, cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, macrogol, Mg stearate, talc, titanium oxide
How to use
- Take the following dose up to 3 times a day, at intervals of at least 4 hours, avoid taking on an empty stomach. This drug should be taken with either cold or lukewarm water.
- Adults (15 years and over): 2 tablets
- Children under 15 years of age: DO NOT
Do not give it to the following people:
(1) A person who has suffered from allergic symptoms due to this drug or the ingredients of this drug.
(2) A person who have had asthma by taking this or other antipyretic or cold medications.
(3) Children under 15 years of age.
(4) A pregnant woman expected to give birth within 12 weeks.
2. While taking this drug, please do not take any of the following medications: Other antipyretic analgesics, cold medicines, sedative drugs, motion sickness medicine.
3. Do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery after taking it. (Sleepiness, etc. may occur.)
4. Do not drink alcohol before and after taking.
5. Do not use it for a long time.
Storage and Handling Precautions
(1) Keep in a cool place with less humidity not exposed to direct sunlight.
(2) Keep it out of reach of children.
(3) Do not change to another container. (It may cause misuse or quality change.)
(4) Do not take anything that has passed the expiration date.