- Blocked pores can be washed out by baking soda!
- KEANA Baking Soda Scrub Wash removes keratin plugs by lifting sebaceous debris with baking soda. Powder type of facial cleanser removes rough skin on the wings of the nose.
- Cleanses and removes the debris, such as clogged keratin and sebum, by lifting up old dead skin without damaging the skin surface. Moisturizes and smooths after face wash. Aim for smoother skin with less visible pores with an everyday face wash.
HOW TO USE:
- Take moderate amount and lather.
- Wash mainly on areas where you’re concerned.
- Apply the lather on the areas such as around the T-zone, cheeks, and chin; then gently wash the entire face. Rinse carefully without rubbing. Finally, rinse with cold water to tighten pores.
- Baking Soda, Talc, Glycyl Glycine, Silica
1. Please use with care if any symptoms have shown to your skin.
2. Please stop using if it doesn’t fit your skin.