On February 9, 2019, Kao Corporation (Michitaka Sawada, President) will be releasing new, improved versions of Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence and Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel, two water-based sunscreens that combine strong UV protection with light-to-the-touch texture.
Kao has developed a Micro Defense formula that uses a capsule packed with a UV protection agent. When applied to a cream, it covers the whole body like a layer of skin. The formula evens the application of sunscreen by forming a fine veil on the skin and spreading into micro crevices. A light application will protect the defenseless skin against UV effects with fresh sensations free from any hints of stress. The new sunscreens are positioned in the Bioré UV range, the top-selling sun protection products for twelve years running
A unique sunscreen formula exclusively produced by Kao Corp. The formula incorporates capsules with a UV protection agent consisting of amphiphilic ingredients with hydrophilic and hydrophobic properties including glyceryl behenate and sorbitan distearate.
- Durable against sweat and water.
- Durable type to stay on your skin.
- Although it is fresh, even if you sweat, even if you touch the water, it is hard to fall.
- A veil containing UV-cutting ingredients covers the surface of the skin without any fear, it will stay firmly on your skin.
- Biole UV new gel can be used comfortably, strong UV cut.
- Super Waterproof that is resistant to sweat and water (as confirmed in the water resistance test over 80 minutes).
- Easy off with usual soap, facial cleanser, body wash.
- Can also be used for makeup base.
How to use
Apply appropriate amount little by little to the skin evenly.