- Kobayashi Inochi no Haha A is a supplement for women with hormone balance disorder or autonomic nervous disfunction specially during menopause.
- This Japanese supplement features 13 different types of natural components and 11 vitamins along with calcium and other minerals.
- Supports women wellness by warming the body and promoting circulation.
How to use
- Recommended dosage is 3 times a day after meals and 4 tablets each time.
- Take the tablets with water or warm water.
- Do not consume if you are less than 15 years old, pregnant, lactating, have allergy or weak stomach.
- Stop taking them if you experience any irregular condition.
- Daily dose (12 tablets) in
Rhubarb end: 175mg, valerian end: 207mg, cinnamon powder: 170mg, Sinensis end: 100mg, sōjutsu end: 100mg, peony end: 300mg, Bukuryou end: 175mg, angelica end: 300mg, Koubushi end: 50mg, tetradium ruticarpum: 40mg, Hange : 75mg, carrot: 40mg, effect: 50mg, thiamine hydrochloride: 5mg, riboflavin: 1mg, pyridoxine hydrochloride: 0.5mg, cyanocobalamin: 1μg, calcium pantothenate: 5mg, folic acid: 0.5mg, amino ethyl sulfonic acid (amino ethyl sulfonic acid (taurine)): 90mg, succinic acid dl-α- tocopherol (vitamin E): 5mg, Parukaruku: 10mg, biotin: 1μg, soya lecithin: 10mg
- Silicic acid Al as an additive, stearic acid Mg, shellac, talc, carbonate Ca, titanium oxide, potato starch, gelatin, white sugar, Erythrosine, Ponceau 4R, Sunset Yellow FCF, beeswax, containing carnauba wax