- A popular Japanese Onsen product, KUMANO Horse Oil Conditioner with Tsubaki Oil contains highly nourishing natural pure horse oil.
- Horse Oil has long been used by indigenious residents of Hokkaido for many purposes including the treatment of skin wounds, soothe rough/chapped skin, as its constitution is very similar to body’s natural fat constitution, it has high penetrative abilities and hence, is able to keep the skin moisturised for long periods of time. Contains other moisturising ingredients such as seaweed and tsubaki oil.
- The product is silicon-free. Non-silicon hair products brings back hair’s health, restoring hair’s natural smoothness and radiance.
- Horse oil ingredients penetrate deep into the damaged hair and protect hair from damage.
- Blended camellia oil keeps the moisture and make your hair shiny.
- Weakly acidic like as your hair and scalp.
- Contains highly moisturizing tsubaki oil to protect and nourish, for naturally shiny hair.
How to use
- Use after Shampoo. The amount of conditioner to use varies with length and volume of hair.
- Massage onto scalp and hair. Leave on for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If it does, please rinse out immediately.
- Do not use when scalp is red, inflamed, infected or painful.
- Should you experience signs of skin redness, swelling, itchness or irritation, discontinue use immediatedly and consult a dermatologist.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool place.
- Horse Oil: keeps the scalp healthy and promotes blood circulation.
- Camellia Oil: moisturizes, nourishes and softens hair.
- Glycerin: repairs damaged hair.