- Mijunka is a total care brand that has changed the common sense associated with beautiful white skin. Mijunka has pioneered a new solution around the dynamics of skin power that recharges skin’s youthful, healthy look.
- Mijunka Whitening Cream is designed to supercharge the power source of your skin to plump up from within. Formulated with whitening active ingredient tranexamic acid to suppress the generation of melanin effectively preventing spots and freckles, signs of ageing skin diminishes so that skin becomes firmer, smoother, tighter, and more radiant.
Features and Benefits
- Formulated with whitening active ingredient tranexamic acid to suppress the generation of melanin effectively preventing spots and freckles.
- The new formula quickly penetrates to the source of hyperpigmentation preventing dark spots without leaving the skin greasy.
- Blended with balancing and moisturizing ingredients to prevent skin dryness.
- Anti-aging Hydrolyzed collagen (HC) penetrates deeper into skin and retains moisture leaving skin smooth and soft.
- Anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and soothing skin functions
- Deeply moisturizes and makes skin firm.
- Soft, not heavy feeling when applied to skin.
- Fragrance-free, colour-free, allergy tested and gentle to your skin.
How to use:
- Use daily, in the morning and in the evening.
- Place a large pearl-size amount into your palm.
- Apply evenly onto your face by dotting on forehead, both cheeks and chin.
- Spread the cream softly across the entire face, starting in the center and moving outward, massaging into skin to maximize absorption.
- For external use only.
- Keep out reach of children.
- Avoid contacts with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly.
- Ingredient tranexamic acid to suppress the generation of melanin effectively preventing spots and freckles.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate (DPG) is an active ingredient extracted from liquorice root. Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate has various skin benefits. It is a skin conditioning agent that reduces peeling, restores skin flexibility, and improves dry and damaged skin.
- Hydrolyzed collagen (HC), also known as collagen peptide or collagen hydrolysate. HC supplements have grown in popularity among people seeking to give their skin a more youthful appearance, alleviate joint pain, or improve bone health.
- Sodium hyaluronate and hyaluronic acid work by binding to water molecules and drawing water into the cells, leaving your skin looking plump and hydrated.
- Other ingredients such as Scenedesmus Rubescens green algae extract, aloe vera , seaweed , artichoke flower , shea butter ….