- This sunscreen comes in handy for outdoor activities as it combines zinc oxide and a physical UV filter with other chemical filters to absorb and reflect both UVA and UVB rays.
- A gel that spreads well and is easy to use. A waterproof type that is strong against sweat and water, and can be washed off with soap.
- Contains no fragrance, no coloring, weak acidity, and moisturizing ingredient hyaluronate Na.
- Strong production against ultraviolet light for outdoor activities.
- Uses UV absorbent
- Ingredients that help to protect the skin from UV rays.
How to use
- Be sure to put a small amount on the inside of your arm and make sure there is no abnormality before using.
- Effectively apply evenly and reapply every 2-3 hours.
- To keep the effect, reapply when you wipe your skin with a towel. When you drop it, wash it off carefully with soap etc.
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, ethanol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate. hydrogenated polyisobutene, zinc oxide, octocrylene. (vinyl dimethicone / methicone silsesquioxane) crosspolymer. DPG,Polymethylsilsesquioxane, polysilicone-15. PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone. sodium hyaluronate, hexyl diethylaminohydroxybenzoylbenzoate. Na chloride, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate. triethoxysilylethyl polydimethylsiloxyethylhexyl dimethicone. Tocopherol acetate, BHT, EDTA-2Na. tocopherol, methylparaben, propylparaben.