This sunscreen is made by Rohto, the makers of the extremely popular Hadalabo range of moisturizing products. Using their skills they have produced this quality moisturizing sunscreen:
- Gives a “water-like” fresh feeling as soon as it is applied – the feeling of using a skin lotion.
- Great for daily use on dry skin and as a makeup base, and can easily be removed with soap.
- Free from colourings, perfumes and mineral oils
- Formulated with 4 key moisturizing ingredients, Hyaluronic Acid, Super Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen (non-pig) and Amino Acids to keep skin hydrated
- Strongest SPF50 PA++++ sun protection.
- Lightweight essence with high UVB and UVA protection.
- Contains super hyaluronic acid, Hyaluronic acid NA, Amino acid and collagen, all of which effectively moisturize your skin.
- It feels like water on your skin, but powerfully blocks strong UV. And yet it washes off very easily with regular soap.
- Suitable for all skin types. Suitable for use on the face and body.
How to use
- Apply evenly to the skin
- Frequent repainting to keep the effect. In particular, if you often wipe sweat (sea, mountains, sports, etc.), you should always re-paint after sweating or after wiping with a towel.
- For external use only. Do not use on open wounds or broken skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if any signs of discomfort, irritation, or rash appear.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid storing in extreme temperatures or under direct sunlight
- Re-cap after use.
- Please consult the ingredients list and patch test before full application. Individual results may vary.