- Babies care is very important part of life. It helps to maintain the natural moisture of the skin & prevent the dryness in baby’s delicate skin. There are many baby care products range are available.
- What is ‘Vernix’? Possessing a strong moisture retention ability, Vernix helps to keep babies’ skins moist, displaying an ability to protect the immature baby skin from dehydration.
- What is ‘Ceramide’? Found in the spaces in between cells in the outermost layer of skin, Ceramide is a natural substance which helps to maintain skin hydration.
- If baby’s skin get dry or irritated, baby will need immediate hydration.
- This will lock the moisture.
- This will give mild and soothing effect,which is feel after use.
- Pigeon recommends Baby Cream to prevent dryness in baby’s delicate skin.
- This is easily absorbed by baby’s skin
- This is colouring and fragrance-free
- This balanced body PH.
- This is Hypoallergenic.
- Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cholesteryl Isostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, PPG-4-Ceteth-20, Dipropylene Glycol, Ceramide 2, Squalane, Sodium Aspartate, Sodium Glutamate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Sodium Methyl Stearoyl Taurate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Tocopherol