In Rosette Cleansing Pasta is to us to support the daily skin care, is a long-selling brand boasts a rosette, which was launched Japan’s first creamy cleanser in 1929. Are blended powder to match the skin problems “acne, rough skin sulfur series to the measures, the white diamond in the sense of transparency measures, clay series in adult skin trouble measures, Age cleared to age skin Measures” rich lineup and has become, everyone we offer products that can be loyal. In rich lather and wash up features, also has excellent cost me to contribute to the daily skin care and grooming, the brand is convinced of be loved long
- Experience the beautifying effects of clay.
- Erases dullness for bright, healthy skin.
- Contains five types of clay powder (purifying ingredients) designed to target the challenges of mature skin.
- Create a facial pack by applying our dense face wash lather to the skin.
- Clay powder ingredients absorb and trap dead skin cells, excess skin oil, and other impurities from pores for clear, luminous skin.
How to use
- Take an appropriate amount (about 1 cm) to the palm of your hand.
- Lather well with water or lukewarm water.
- Wash gently to massage with foam, then rinse thoroughly.
- Pack Size – 120g
glycerin (moisturizer), lauric acid K (vegetable soap), polyquaternium-39 (skin conditioning agent), talc (touch modifier), stearic acid (skin protective agent), Glycosyl trehalose (moisturizer), Water (purified water), PEG-6 (moisturizer), sulfur-containing silicic acid AI (Sea mud, perfume, propanediol (propanediol) Moisturizer), trehalate octenyl succinate (cleanser), moisturizer), crush, water-soluble proteoglycan (moisturizer), DPG (moisturizer), hydrolysed hydrogenated starch (moisturizer) Agents), stearyl glycyrrhetinate (skin conditioning agent), EDTA- 4Na (component that protects soap from metal ions), stearic acid K (vegetable soap)