- Savor these delectable baked snacks that have a soft, flaky pie texture and are topped off with liquor-filled raisins. Each piece is shaped like a shield used by the powerful 12th century Japanese Heike clan against their rival clan Genji.
- A pie confectionery carefully baked with toppings of raisins dipped in Western liquor on pie dough that has been folded in layers. You can enjoy the taste of rich raisins.
- A bag of baked pie biscuits in the shape of a Heike shield
- Contains 12 individually wrapped pcs of biscuits
- Made in Japan by Sanritsu
- Wheat flour (manufactured in Japan), margarine, pickled raisins (raisins, sugar, western liquor), sugar, eggs, salt / flavor, carotene pigments (including some wheat, eggs, milk ingredients and soybeans)