- Stuffy, runny nose, allergic rhinitis ….why the nose suffer daily? Refreshing nasal drops with flavor of lavender.
- For temporary relief of nasal congestion, stuffy or runny nose due to the common cold, hay fever, or associated with sinusitis etc which give you an instant fresh breathing.
Features and Benefits
- Refreshing nasal drops with flavor of lavender.
- For the temporary relief of nasal congestion, stuffy or runny nose due to the common cold, hay fever, or associated with sinusitis.
- A nasal spray containing a vasoconstrictor, an anti-histamine, and a bacteriocide.
- Can take measured amount of drug; makes it economic.
- Has a hygienic design; its pump works on preventing the backflow of nasal discharge.
- An enjoyable, conventient, light touch when the spray is pressed with lavender fragrance.
- Steroid free.
How to use:
- Aged 7 or above: 2 to 3 times a day, spray into each nostril by pressing the pump once or twice at a time.
- Do not use more than 6 times a day, at intervals of 3 hours.
Notes related to dosage and administration
- Please strictly observe the prescribed dosage and administration.
- Excessive use may cause stuffy nose.
- If you want to use it for children, please use it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
- Please use only for nasal drops.
- Working Naphazoline Hydrochloride 50mg Constricts blood vessels in the nasal cavity, suppresses congestion and inflammation, and improves nasal congestion.
- Chlorpheniramine maleate 500mg Relieves stuffy nose and runny nose due to allergies.
- Benzalkonium chloride 10mg The bactericidal action suppresses inflammation of the nasal mucosa caused by bacteria.
- It contains dimethylpolysiloxane, silicon dioxide, K dihydrogen phosphate, 2K hydrogen phosphate, citric acid, sodium chloride, and fragrances