With a unique formula, the product corrects skin tone to help naturally cover, brighten skin tone, full of vitality for damaged skin. Contains ultra-fine pearl particles that reflect multi-dimensional light, the product will create a 3D transparent effect, helping the skin become clearer and more radiant than ever.
- Effective sun protection with SPF50 +, PA ++++
- Anti-Shine formula helps skin not shiny, cool, smooth skin
- Effective anti-aging skin, preventing brown spots on the skin.
- Provides moisture and nutrients to maintain soft, smooth skin.
- Water resistance is very high, so it is absolutely possible to use the beach, swimming pool.
- Can replace the makeup primer to help skin up a light natural tone.
How To Use
- Apply sunscreen before going outside for about 20 minutes
- After you finish your morning routine, shake well and then put a sufficient amount of sunscreen on your hands.
- Apply gently over entire face and skin areas to avoid sun exposure, massage and pat to ensure complete absorption into the skin.
- Wait about 2-3 minutes for the sunscreen to dry completely.
- Continue to perform makeup steps (if any).
- Should reapply the cream after 2-3 hours if active continuously outdoors for hours.
Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin B3, Pearl Powder, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Zinc Oxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Talc, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Silica, Dimethicone, Polymethylsils Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenyl Methicone, Triethylhexyl Trimellitate, Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Pearl Powder, Hydrogen Dimethite, Hydroorphlog, Fluorphlog Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polystyrene, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine .