- TAKEDA KAMPO RUBINA is a medicine based on the Japanese kampo formulation “Renjuin.”
- This medicine makes the balance of the entire body better, and improves menopausal syndrome, dizziness, etc. by improving blood circulation to warm up the body and adjusting water metabolism and the functions of disturbed autonomic nerves.
- This medicine is effective for menopausal syndrome which is associated with symptoms such as flushing, hot flushes, chills, fatigue/malaise, dizziness, headache, insomnia, palpitations, swelling, stiff shoulders, lower back pain, and constipation.
- The medicine is a gray-yellow to gray-brown tablet with a characteristic flavor.
Uses / Indications
- Physical strength moderate or somewhat frail, when the hot flashes, that there is a fluctuation of the next of various diseases: menopause, dizziness, lightheadedness, palpitation, shortness of breath, anemia
How To Use
- The following amounts, immediately after eating with water or hot water, be taken without chewing.
- 15 years of age or older: once 3 tablets three times a day
- Less than 15 years old: Not to be taken
Precautions for storage and handling
- Keep the bottle tightly closed and store it in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Once the bottle is opened, throw away the filler in the bottle.
Ingredients / Materials
- Containing the following ingredients in 9 tablets (daily dose).
- Renju drink extract distributed: 3,150mg
- [Angelica: 1,500 mg, peony: 1,500 mg, Rhizoma: 1,000 mg, rehmannia: 500mg, Bukuryou: 2,000 mg, cinnamic: 1,500 mg, sōjutsu: 1,500 mg, licorice: extracted from 500mg above crude drug]
- Additives: silicic anhydride, carmellose Ca, Mg stearate