– DIC Spirulina has commented as an ideal food supplement from the WHO (World Health Organization) and the FDA (United States food and Drug Administration).
– Japanese longevity secret is fermented foods. Known lactic acid bacteria in fermented foods such as soy sauce and miso. The spirulina EX has mixed coagulans (rachlis bacteria).
– The spirulina EX collagen by using low molecular weight collagen derived from fish.
- Vitamin B1 is the nutrient helps maintain energy production from carbohydrates and skin and mucous membrane health.
- Vitamin B2, niacin, biotin, and Pantothenic acid are nutrients help maintain the health of skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B6 is the nutrients help maintain the health of the energy produced from the protein and skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin C nutrients with antioxidant properties help to maintain the health of the skin and mucous membranes, as well as is.
- Vitamin D promotes absorption of calcium in the intestinal tract, helping the formation of bone nutrients is.
- Folate are nutrients help the formation of red blood cells and contributes to the normal development of the fetus.
- Vitamin B12 nutrients help the formation of red blood cells.
How to use
One day 10 to 20 grains Guide 1-3 times, as served in water or hot water.
Spirulina: Spirulina is a strong life force born in 3 billion years ago, grow up in an environment of strong alkali and high temperature “algae”. Vitamins, minerals, amino acids, dietary fiber, and γ-contains ingredients linolenic acid, chlorophyll, and even ordinary Supplement No nucleic acid, enzyme, phycocyanin, health maintenance and promotion work.
Especially β-carotene is 40 times the spinach, chlorophyll (chlorophyll) spinach containing eight times. Digestive absorption rate is 95 percent.
Lactic acid bacteria: Reaches the intestines alive aerobic spore bearing lactic acid bacteria.
Collagen: Use of marine collagen (fish-derived).
Nutritional features: Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C D,
Niacin-Pantothenic acid, folic acid, and biotin