Daiichi Sankyo Health Care TRANSINO has the effects such as prevention and amelioration of pigmentation after sunburn, blotch, freckle, liver spot or the like. Daiichi Shankyo Health Care focus on Tranexamic acid has an effect for improving, suppressing their symptoms. Tranexamic acid is a type of Amino acid to suppress enzyme, called plasmin, that cause inflammation in vivo. TRANSINO contains an active ingredient having no influence on the human body, is possible to be used as the medicine and a daily drug.
Tranexamic acid helps to prevent stains and spots and improve skin whitening results. Treatment with tranexamic acid, which is the main ingredient of Transino II, is effective against Melasma. Transino II is the only OTC drug approved in Japan as being effective against skin blemishes caused by Melasma.
- New and improved composition wqTransino II (360 -> 240 Tablets) – more convenient than before, intake is only 2 times a day!
- The only OTC drug to remove stains and spots, due to Melasma.
- Blended with Tranexamic Acid as an active ingredient.
- Visible improvement in just two months.
- Food grade film-coated calorie-free tablets.
How to use
4 tablets a day (2 tablets after breakfast and dinner) w/ warm water
Ca lactate, Crystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Mg Stearate, Hypromellose, Macrogol, Titanium Oxide, Carnauba Wax.