- Tsumura Seihaito 90 is a herbal medicine. It is usually used to treat coughs that cause a lot of hemorrhoids.Tsumura’s herbal medicine is very famous in Japan and is well prescribed in hospitals.
Effects of this medicine
- This medicine has been prescribed according to your symptoms and constitution.
- This Kampo (Japanese traditional herbal) medicine has been prescribed to those patients with symptoms accompanied by painful swollen throat.
- It is usually used to treat tonsillitis and peritonsillitis, Bronchitis, Asthma, Pneumonia…
How to use:
- For adults, take 9.0 g a day orally in 2 or 3 divided doses with cold or lukewarm water before or between meals.
- The dosage may be adjusted according to your age, body weight and symptoms.
- If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- In 9.0 g of this product, it contains 6.0 g of a dry extract of a mixed herbal medicine in the following proportion.
- Japanese Angelica root 3g, Ophiopogon Tuber 3g, Poria Sclerotium 3g, Scutellaria Root 2g, Platycodon Root 2g, Apricot Kernel 2g,
- Gardenia Fruit 2g, Souhakuhi 2g, Jujube 2g, Citrus Unshiu Peel 2g, Asparagus Tuber 2g, Fritillaria Bulb 2g, Glycyrrhiza 1g, Scisandra Fruit 1g, Ginger 1g, Chikujo 2g