- A Body Soap that Brightens & Moisturises Your Skin All Day Long. This medicated body shampoo removes old, dead skin cells that contain skin-darkening melanin. With active ingredient dipotassium glycyrrhizinate.
- White Conc Body Shampoo Hawaii contains plenty of whitening agents which are usually found in face care products. This whitening body shampoo is enriched with Vitamin C, Coconut Oil, Kiwi Fruit Exact, Leaves Extract and Pineapple Extract.
- Since White Conc Body Shampoo Hawaii contains different citrus extract, it has a whitening moisturiser that can help our body remove dead skin which is suitable for our local weather condition.
How To Use
- Use during showers, take an ample amount onto a washcloth and massage over entire body, working into a rich lather.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Not recommended to use every day, recommended once every 2 days.
How To Store
Do not store in direct sunlight, extremely hot or cold location. Store in a dry area.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur, rinse it thoroughly with clean water immediately.
- If any adverse reaction occurred, stop using the product. Consult with your doctor if your condition persists.
- Do not use on areas with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
Water, Sekken Soji-K (JTN), Cocamide Dea, Lauramide Dea, Glycerin, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chroride, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Dipotassium Glycerrhizate, Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tocopherol, Butylene Glycol, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Averrhoa Carambola Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract.