- Refines your skins surface and gently exfoliates exotic white skin tones. This medicated whitening body watery cream infused with active ingredients ascorbic acid glucoside (AA2G) and glycyrrhizinate dipotassium, this watery cream provides brightening care to make your body beautiful.
- White Concour Cream of Japan contains high quality skincare ingredients from the placenta, collagen, hyaluronic acid and more than 30 essence of skin care including essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals. This is the perfect combination to create the magic benefits for the skin.
- The placenta is no stranger to you because it integrates the most advanced features of the skin. Preparations from the placenta are used by women are very popular and became a trend in the past.
- Collagen is known to helprevitalise the skin. It is also a top choice for beauty, especially helping to reduce the signs of aging, making skin young and vibrant .
- Hyaluronic Acid is a common ingredient in skin care products that revitalise and revitalise skin.
How to use
- After bathing and drying with a soft towel. Take an appropriate amount of product to the palm and then apply to the body, gentle massage for deep absorption. For overnight, do not rinse with water.
- This cream can be used for the day to nourish the skin and sunscreen, but should be used at night for nutrient absorption deep nursing for many hours and achieved remarkable effect.
- Use at least 2 times a week.
- Active Ingredient: Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate
- Other Ingredients: Polysiloxane Methyl, Methylpolysiloxane Collagen, Collagen Tripeptide F Soluble Collagen Solution (4) Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, 1,2-Pentanediol, PEG-9, Ethyl Polydimethylsiloxy, Dimethicone, Titanium Oxide, Methylpoly Copolymer, Methyl Hydro Polysiloxane, Aluminum Oxide, 1,3-Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Mulberry Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate , Liquid Bearberry Extract. Phosphoric Acid L – Ascorbyl Magnesium, Hyaluronic Acid Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetyl Hyaluronate, 1,3-Butylen Glycol,, Pure Water, Sodium Hyaluronate